Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob responsibilities of the position include:-
1. Drive efficient DevOps methodology for full cycle .NET development and deployment.
2. Working with colleagues and technical resources to define technical solutions to meet business requirements using agreed tools and technologies.
3. Develop application and service components that meet user story specifications and technical specifications.
4. Collaborate and work with Enterprise Architecture and other I/S teams
5. Actively participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
Skills / Experience:
1. 10+ years of IT experience on various Dot NET applications and projects.
2. Should have worked on most elements of full Stack DotNET environment.
3. Have experience managing in-house applications or products.
4. Have worked on Integration of different applications with the ERP.
5. Have worked in cross-functional environment to deliver solutions.
6. Experience working with and managing expectations of business stakeholders in various geographies.
7. Should understand the business & functional processes and how they map to Technical area.
8. Have worked with Vendors or Service providers to augment services provided by internal team.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to liaison with all stakeholders.
10. Graduate /Post graduate with technical or managerial qualification is desirable.
1. Experience with WSO2 , Kubernetes , Azure DEVOPS is a strong plus
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Enflexis Solutions Pvt. Ltd.