Roles and Responsibilities• Working under the supervision of the applications manager, the person will participate in the definition ofsolutions to enhance and support developments around applications.
• Working as a .net developer to Design and develop MVC based solutions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
• Perform functional and regression testing for production releases and developments
• Integration with other systems using SSIS
• Documentation of system functionality
• Bachelor of Science degree preferably obtained in Information Technology or related.
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Microsoft .Net development with at least one implementation cycle or
grounds-up application development.
• Strong C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC development skills.
• Experienced with jQuery, HTML, CSS
• Strong SQL Server/general database and SQL understanding
• Understanding of and experience with web API, REST/SOAP and other web technologies
• Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of .NET Performance tuning and debugging skills using production server process dumps.
• Exposure to React library will be a plus.
• Exposure to any Identity & Access Management system is an advantage.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Enflexis Solutions Pvt. Ltd.